Now application for ISA Life membership is online. You have to log in to www.isaweb.in
and click REGISTER ONLINE.
You have soft copy of the following in hand
- Payment receipt for Rs. 8500/- (for all)
- MBBS Degree Certificate (for all)
- MBBS Regn. Certification from MCI / State Medical Council (for all)
- Bonafide (PG Student) Certificate from HOD / Dean (click here for sample) (for ALM)
- PG Degree / Pass Certificate (for LM / ALM)
- Additional Qualification (PG Degree / Diploma / DNB) Regn. Certificate (for LM)
- Please upload Colour Passport type recent photo of good resolution in plain background.
Application will be processed only after Good quality recent Passport type color photo in JPEG format is uploaded
Fill the Basic Info, at the end write your E Mail ID which you want to give to ISA & this will be your log in
ID. Give any password you like and reconfirm it. Remember this. This will be your ISA log in password
permanently unless you change it.
Now you can further proceed and fill the form and complete. If you are unable to complete, save it and
close. You can again log in later and complete. Submit this form when you are satisfied that you have
filled all relevant fields correctly and uploaded all the required documents in online registration form.
Once you submit the online Regn., you will get a SMS and notification in your ISA a/c with Application
No. Simultaneously E Mail will be sent to your proposer and seconder for their comments if any.